[Q] There is always the warning "You have never scanned your computer for malware" in Bitdefender even if i already press fix to scan, why?
"The only way to get rid of warning is to not monitor the item."???
"... even though I have manually run scans that I have defined and created, I still have the red exclamation point on my tray icon, and the application highlights that "You have never scanned your computer for malware" - even though I have. This is really annoying... "[enetprof, Jan 10 2009]
1) Reinstalled and when it asked whether to disable windows defender I did (didn't do that
the first time).
2) Disabled windows defeder service
3) When installing logged in as admin.
4) After installing ran the initial scan until complete.
5) After product was working I setup windows defender again and set it to not monitor bitdefender.
6) Changed services (windows defender to automatic and set defender to start on startup
7) Changed services for all bitdefender to automatic, except threat scanner which I cannot (complains of
error code says that it is configured to run as a different security id).
After this all seemed to work well, just make sure that all bitdefender services are automatic otherwise it will not start up properly and will complain that services are not activated.
" [ by mvismer, Dec 23 2008 ]